Effective Date: 29 August 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement. Cookies can be classified into different types based on their purpose and duration.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and to allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats.. They enable you to navigate the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services may not be available.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This helps us improve the performance of the Website and provide a better user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced, personalized features.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: We do not use these cookies.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most web browsers allow you to:
- View your current cookies and delete specific ones.
- Block third-party cookies.
- Disable cookies on a specific site.
- Disable all cookies.
Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your experience on our Website and may prevent certain features from functioning correctly.
Last updated: 29 August 2023